Dr. Hladik is Board Certified and a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
John R. Hladik, DPM, CWS, RN
Dr. John Hladik is on the medical staff at Columbus Regional Hospital in Columbus, IN and Co-Medical Director at the Columbus Regional Hospital Center for Wound Healing. Dr. Hladik is Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. He is also Board Certified by the American Academy of Wound Management.
Dr. Hladik completed his undergraduate at the University of Cincinnati and then graduated from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 1992.
- Active medical staff, Columbus Regional Hospital, Columbus, IN
- Co-Medical Director, Columbus Regional Hospital Center for Wound Healing
- RN: Lutheran Medical Center School of Nursing, Cleveland, OH, 1984
- Pre-med/Biology: University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 1984-1988
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, The Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Cleveland, OH 1988-1992
- Board Certified, The American Board of Podiatric Surgery, 1997
- Re-certified, The American Board of Podiatric Surgery, 2007
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- CWS: Certified Wound Specialist, Americal Academy of Wound Management, 2009
- Board Certified, American Academy of Wound Management
- Fellow, American College of Certified Wound Specilists
- Associate member, Infectious Disease Society of America
Tyler Grout, DPM
Dr. Tyler Grout recently completed a three year joint orthopedic/podiatric surgical residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), specializing in adult foot and ankle pathologies, orthopedic trauma, reconstructive foot and ankle surgery and diabetic wound care/limb preservation.
Dr. Grout received his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine from Des Moines University Osteopathic Medical Center, and a Bachelor’s degree in molecular biology from Missouri State University. He is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association, Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association and the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. In addition, he is Board Eligible, Foot and Ankle Surgery, by The American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
We are pleased to have an exceptional medical talent like Dr. Grout join our practice and the medical staff of Columbus Regional Hospital. He will be seeing patients in not only our office, but at the Columbus Regional Advanced Wound Center and at the main hospital.